It's Been a Bad Day

So, it's been a bad day. I had 3 math assignments (due tomorrow) and about 4 government assignments (due tonight) to do. Tomorrow I have a math test. I spent all evening on the government assignments, and then when it came time to turn in the. last. government assignment, the system locked me out. I spent 5 hours on an assignment that I now can't turn in, and now I am running out of time to do my other assignments.

I am trying so hard to get everything done and in, on time, and correct. I just need a little leeway. I emailed my professors, hopefully I can get some help, but I don't know. Life is not normally kind to me.

I am still so exhausted. so wound up. so stressed and everything. I don't know what to do.

The kids and I went to see Thor:Ragnarok last night, because they needed a break. I burst into tears when Hulk didn't recognize Thor, and I realized I couldn't handle it if the movie went badly and there was not a happy ending. (Thank you Marvel/Disney that there was.)

I need a happy ending. This is just so much to deal with. I am trying to keep it all together. My kids need me to be strong. I am strong, I just don't particularly feel it right now. Ok, I don't feel it all at right now.


Comments

Popular Posts